Drawing from his extensive life and career experiences, Igor Jablokov discusses the past, present, and future of AI in this three-part podcast with Elisabeth Riemann from openSAP. Episode 1 delves into the origins of AI, the difference between AI and augmented intelligence, and why we are both fearful and fascinated with its potential. In episode 2, Igor explores several use cases that show how AI is accelerating digital transformation and enabling the new normal of remote work. The series concludes with episode 3, which examines the possibilities and potential of AI when the strengths of humans and machines are truly combined.
- Pryon Researchers Advance Unsupervised Learning by Generating Synthetic Data
- Forbes Expert AI Strategies
- Pryon’s COO Jeff C. Frazier Appointed Operating Partner at Digital Alpha Advisors
- Pryon’s Dr. Marie Meteer Takes the Helm of Speech Technology Organization AVIOS
- Pryon CTO David Nahamoo Honored with Prestigious IEEE Speech and Audio Processing Award